TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the 5 inch drop bracket lift for tacoma's 95'-04'
not even a year old and in good condition.
i dont know a price so offer me what ya can.

also any IFS tacoma parts. u name it

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Do you have a pic? I assume this is only the drop bracket right? Are the IFS parts V6?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bosco said:
Do you have a pic? I assume this is only the drop bracket right? Are the IFS parts V6?
its the exact kit off the website and yeah far as i knoe its the v6 kit and everything is included like whats in the pic (on the website). yes the parts ar ifs v6.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
91toyota4x4 said:
Did you find an axle? Joe I know somewhere you can do the SAS and stuff but you might will have to pay $$$.
no not yet.... and money no for labor unless its decently priced. i donno what ya got in mind? the whole point (for me at least is) i wana do it for myself (with some help). i just dont wana pay someone and not learn a thing about how it all peices together and whatnot. cause its gona need adjustments i assume for whatever reasons.
and dont give me the idea to drive all the way out to cali. to get All Pro to put their kit on. lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i guess im lookin to maybe get "around" a grand for it??? OR SAS parts for dana 44 waggy or anything u think i might need

·
Registered
14 Posts
how far are you away from Tallahassee? I am looking at getting a new lift so it comes with all the parts needed to install?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
razzie said:
how far are you away from Tallahassee? I am looking at getting a new lift so it comes with all the parts needed to install?
im like 10 min from gainesville so im guessing 2.5 hours away.
yup everything

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TacoSupreme00 said:
you said you were lookin for d44 waggy parts or other sas stuff for trade?? or trade+money? what are some of the parts your looking for?
lol everything
what ya got

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
My offer still stands and that will more than buy you an axle...:D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah but it would take forever to buy the rest of what i need and i wana have all the stuff so i can swap it in like a weekend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts