TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"SOLD" Tundra Brake upgrade for Tacoma S13WE "SOLD"

I have a set of loaded calipers, rotors, and extended braided brake lines that I bought to do the Tundra brake swap in my 03 Tacoma, but never got around to putting them in. The calipers and rotors are from NAPA, both are brand new and still sealed up in their packaging. The rotors are NAPA part number 4886931 and cost $65.42 each, and the loaded calipers are NAPA part number 10-19256 and 10-19257 (S13WE stamp) for left and right and cost $82.49 each. The brake lines are the Goodridge ones from wheelers offroad and were $66.50 for the set. As I said, everything is absolutely brand new. All in all, before tax and shipping, i paid over $360 for everything, willing to let go for $275, pictures upon request, although, its just boxes of rotors and brake lines, and calipers in bags, so not much to see. Would rather not ship due to the weight, but I guess if your willing to pay for it, I'm willing to send it...Located in NJ, 08619

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Checking with my father to see if heis interested, shipping would be to a business, 17055, over in PA if he is interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any one know if the brake line connect to caliper its same size of part connect to chassis cause I have 2001 tundra calipers bit my 95 tacoma has banjo bolt on caliper can replace the hose run to chassis for flexible one with flare ends???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts