TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how wide the tundra frame is from rail to rail across where the front suspension is?

And for that matter if the tundra control arms are longer than the tacomas. If there is a difference that might be a cheap o' long travel kit right there.

Just wondering - nothin better to do because it's raining AGAIN!!

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Jonathan, pretty sure the control arms are the same, and the frame is wider. I can go and measure mine if you want.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Murderman said:
Jonathan, pretty sure the control arms are the same, and the frame is wider. I can go and measure mine if you want.

Thats alright, I figure the control arms are the same length since the shocks are physicaly interchangable. Just throwin somethin out there from curiosity.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
FWIW, the coilovers are not quite interchangeable...the top plates are definitely different.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Murderman said:
FWIW, the coilovers are not quite interchangeable...the top plates are definitely different.
Yeah I knew about the top plates. I was refering to the actual dimension of the shock itself like length and travel, but forgot to mention the actual mounting bolt pattern and size.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Daily Driver....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts