TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling my bull bar because I decided to go a different route with my front bumper. It was only on the truck for a week and is in great shape! Will fit all Tundras and Sequoias from 2000-2006. No dings, dents or anything. Few small scuffs from being in the garage but otherwise great! I would give this an 8.5 rating out of 10 in terms of being perfect. If the small scratches bother you, you can always have it powder coated or just rattle can it. Will come complete with all necessary mounting hardware, you don't need to buy anything! Nice way to keep your bumper looking good plus its not overkill. Here is some info about it

This is a NEW BLACK HUNTER Super-Bull Bar with complete mounting kits, fog light mounting kits, license plate relocation kits and instructions. No drilling required. Custom made for this truck not an universal type. Note: This is not a chrome plated knock-off. *(You will have to remove the tow hooks to install this bull bar)*

Features:

-- Predrilled with 1/2" holes for Auxiliary lights on the 2 1/2" cross bar
-- This beautiful bull bar will add protection to the front end and give your vehicle a customized look
-- No drilling required! Easy installation.
-- Mounting brackets mount onto the main frames of the vehicle (where the tow hooks are).

As I said before, very easy install and can be done by yourself. Asking $100 which is half what a new one costs! Shipping will be based on buyer location but won't be over $35 no matter where you live. PM me your e-mail address and I can get pics sent. Evidently my pics are too large to upload :rolleyes:
Thanks

Ryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts