TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a chance to drive both the 07 Silverado and the 07 Tundra at work today. I was delivring both of them to a oilfied service company after our shop installed the two way radios.

Both models were 4x4 with right at 100 miles on them.

The silverado was a crew cab with the big V-8 ( Vortec max???) leather with all the bells and whistles it was really comfortable at highway speeds and the cabin was well layed out. it seemed sluggish and jerky under hard acceleration but at highway speeds the displacement on demand system worked flawlessly overall a vey nice truck.

The Tundra was a regular cab short bed with the 5.7 V8, this configuration looks really good in my opinion and the cab was relly roomie, but the controls seemed a little scattered and were not marked very well. The motor and trnsmission were exceptionally smooth, this is pobably the quickest stock truck I have ever driven, and the room behind the seat rivals the space in my 06 access cab taco.

After driving both today I would have to take the Tundra if I was forced to choose one to buy.

·
Registered
232 Posts
thats what i like to hear....i think my next truck will be a single cab tundra.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts