TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after spending a handful of months with the rapid flashing of my LED turn signals.... I had enough.
I do know of the relay mod... But did not want to do that.
So I looked for a LED friendly relay.
Found it, paid $13... 15 mins later.
It worked.
I will post pics later.

Found it at Autozone, part number EP-35

·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nathan, for some reason I think you may have posted the wrong pics in your garage section, unless that relay plugs into your CV. Just a heads up.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Nathan, for some reason I think you may have posted the wrong pics in your garage section, unless that relay plugs into your CV. Just a heads up.
Pics look good to me.
This might be a good upgrade for me. I drilled out the center spot on my relay kt stop the fast flash. Now, I just do a visual check every once and a while.
It'd be nice to have the warning flash back.

·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Checked and all links looks good for me.

?...... Now, I just do a visual check every once and a while.
That was the reason I did not want to do the relay mod.

·
Registered
650 Posts
That's weird they're fine now. Earlier I kept seeing your lower ball joint replacement pics. Quote away on that line.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Another easy cheap fix for the fast blinker is adding a radio shack resistor. I have used them a couple times and they are only 1.50 or so. An led relay is probably a little cleaner though as far as wiring goes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts