TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a 06 tundra 4x4 double cab, I was towing a trailer all weekend and everything worked great. As soon as I disconnected my trailer, now the turn siginals dont work at all, dont flash on dash or outside. All the other lights and things are working. I looked at the fueses and did not find one that says anything about "turn signals". Does anyone know where to look or what else it could be under.

Thanks, Ryan

·
Registered
803 Posts
04tacoma4dtrd said:
I Have a 06 tundra 4x4 double cab, I was towing a trailer all weekend and everything worked great. As soon as I disconnected my trailer, now the turn siginals dont work at all, dont flash on dash or outside. All the other lights and things are working. I looked at the fueses and did not find one that says anything about "turn signals". Does anyone know where to look or what else it could be under.

Thanks, Ryan
Look at the ACC1 or ACC2 fuses. I've blown it a couple times and turn signals AFAIK are also hooked to these. :2cents:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Buy a $10 circuit tester and go down the line. I found the fuse labeled as "Tail Lights" in the cab when I had this problem in my taco. If you're testing them one side may still light up so be sure to check both sides.

EDIT: And after you're done, you can use your tester to help find out what's wrong with your trailer wiring so it doesn't happen again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
rogersja63
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing