TTORA Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
That is why you are "angry" Andy instead of "happy" Andy.

Xmas season can indeed suck what with the pressures that society imposes upon us, but it is intended to be a time of positive reflection.

Things that come to my mind are running Strawberry in your right seat, climbing up whatever the name of that trail was with Mike, being Dick's co-pilot on Rubi, and Chris' singing along the way. Another great memory is 2x AZrocks with all the most excellent folks there...way too many to mention specifically. Sitting down for dinner with Jason, and visiting with Wyatt when I had business in LA also comes to mind.

Please pass on my best wishes to all the NorCal folks when you see them next, and the same goes for SoCal and AZ. I have been away from the boards for quite some time, but I still think about y'all on a regular basis.

All the best, John
Thanks John....Miss you too, in a non-faggity way. I completely forgot you rode with me on Strawberry that time....those were the days. The 'good-ol' days....

What's With The Bringing Back Of The More Than Two Year Old Topics?

Why Am I Typing So Loud?
Correct me if I am wrong...but it *IS* December is it not??

This is completely topical, now shut up you little fetus. And a merry christmas to you.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
What's With The Bringing Back Of The More Than Two Year Old Topics?

Why Am I Typing So Loud?
Despite living halfway across the country, some of us actually know each other face-to-face from being on the trail together. Take a closer look at the member numbers, Mr. nearly 20,000.

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
Yeah, I tried to make camp at Anza and the coords I got ended up being in the Salton Sea... ha ha. :rolleyes:

My wife was not impressed by that joke so it may be awhile before I get her to another TTORA function.
Yeah that would suck. I didn't do TTORA Anza, and then got sick and missed SCTC Anza last weekend, so I am getting a bit of cabin fever!

·
Going John Galt
31,844 Posts
Despite living halfway across the country, some of us actually know each other face-to-face from being on the trail together. Take a closer look at the member numbers, Mr. nearly 20,000.

He lives!!! :D

what up John??

21 - 31 of 31 Posts