TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's my birthday but I work on the 20th so I would like to do Twin Cones on either 21 or 22 June. Yes I know it's during the week. Anyone want to tag along? Right now I am hoping/planning to be at the trail head about 10am.

I am bringing my wife and 2 1/2 year old so I plan on it being a leisurly trip to the top with lunch there. I might even bring one or both my dogs. Any takers?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Too weird. I was coming over to the "plan a trail section" to suggest a run up to Red Cone when I saw this post!

I can't go during the week Mike - (New Job). Plus Red Cone I think is a slightly harder trail (well the pucker factor is worse). I also think Red Cone can't be run till early July since it can be blocked by snow.

Here's the Red Cone trail report. I'll see if I can find Twin cone. I'd like to do both at some point this summer (as well as Webster pass). So if you decide to go on a weekend let me know!

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=9

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That looks great too Molly. I will definately look to do that one soon!!

I found Twin Cones on the same site you used for Red Cone. I haven't seen that site before so thanks. Are you a member of that club too? See here for Twin Cone. They look very similar.

I can't do weekends due to my working....remember....your dream job....what I do every day and LOVE!! I know. I am such a shit! At least you are working again :D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
TheMike said:
That looks great too Molly. I will definately look to do that one soon!!

I found Twin Cones on the same site you used for Red Cone. I haven't seen that site before so thanks. Are you a member of that club too? See here for Twin Cone. They look very similar.

I can't do weekends due to my working....remember....your dream job....what I do every day and LOVE!! I know. I am such a shit! At least you are working again :D
Yeah you are a little shit!! *grin* But I have my other dream job now. Insrtead of directing Air Traffic, I help direct space traffic. Beat that! LOL

Sometime this summer we'll work out a time to run red cone!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea yea! But you know what.....it all starts and ends with ME baby! You're just the middle man. Beat that!! :xcrazy:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Guys,

I was up 285 this past sat. Red cone and webster are snow closed. Just looking up there you can see there's a ton or two of snow. Even georgia pas was snow closed. I had to get yanked out of a drift by a guy with a big full size with tracks where his wheel usually are.

I might try georgia again this weekend. I wouldn't count on webster or red cone till july.

I hear twinn ccoonnee is open though.

Loren

1 - 8 of 8 Posts