TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 97 is My brother's which needs to be sold out right, the 2nd is my 96 that I'd like to trade for a Toyota truck.

My 96
My 96 Cherokee SE daily driver, AW4 auto, Cold A/C, I6, D30 frt, 8.25r, 4in of lift, Rubicon Express front springs, Full Rubicon express leafs, Roof rack, TnT Customs Track bar, And mount, Jeep Rubicon Moab Rims with factory Tacoma Rugged trail T/A's. and other misc mods. Entertaining trades only

Many Pics can be found here:
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=676659

Paul's 97
This is my brother's Cherokee Sport, 126k, I6, AW4, NP231, 8.25, All power, Cold A/C, Rusty's 3in lift, full spring packs in the rear, 2in coil spacers, Rubicon Express Tracbar with new bushings, New polk audio speakers, 600w Jensen Amp, 31in BFG A/T's with about 60-70% and Discount tire warranty, Rock crawler wheels, and trimmed fenders. I have many more pics, in action and poser shots.

$5995neg.

His name is Paul, his # is 972-816-8925, I can answer any questions about it.

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
796 Posts
In about a month, I may be looking for a used SUV, but not right now. If your bro still has his '97, please let me know. Also email me pics to arkee_tx at yahoo dot com

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice Jeeps. Like Flipside, Im going to be looking for a vehicle when fall comes around.

Im a little confused. Is the white one yours? and your brothers the black one?

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
796 Posts
How about those pics?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
TRD recovery vehicle? Apple sticker?

Yer killin me man, killin me here.

:D :lmao:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt I'm still interested in a truck, also here are some pics of mine from a few days ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts