TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two Sets of Toyota FJ Cruiser Wheels 17"x7.5" (Better Pictures)

I SOLD THE FOUR GOOD WHEELS AND ONE SCRATCHED WHEEL. I ONLY HAVE FOUR SCRATCHED WHEELS LEFT.

I have two sets of FJ Cruiser wheels. One set of 5 is scratched and one set of 4 is not. I took a polishing pad and worked on the wheels some. It didn't take out any of the real scratches but it did clean them up nice.

I can email more detailed pictures of scratches.

I have a nice set of four FJ wheels. They are in very good condition. No curb rash.

PICTURES REMOVED OF SOLD WHEELS

Then I have a set of five scratched FJ wheels. They were scratched when an old style tire changer was used and scratched the spokes near the center of the wheels. You can see some various spoke scratches. But mostly where the wheel curves down toward the lug nuts is were the wheels are scratched. They used some sort of spinning clamp to hold down the wheel. When it was spun tight it dug into the aluminum. There is no curb rash on any of these five wheels. I am pretty picky and I am surprised how the scratches don't show up when you are just a few feet away. For an extra set of wheels this are a good deal.

This is a picture of the scratched wheels minus the one I sold.

I will take $400.00 for the four good wheels.

I will take $200.00 for the four scratched wheels.

I would prefer local pick up but I can meet someone if the distance isn't too great. I go to Little Rock about every two weeks. I can ship them as well. It is about $25.00 per wheels to ship.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts