TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, its tyler i went with everyone on the bunce school run last sunday feb. 1st. I had a great time and would like to go on more off-roading trips so i decided to make an account and stay up to date with everything.

·
20,355 Posts
Welcome, had a great time on Bunce.

So what are you buying for the runner now?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome Tyler.

X2 what going to be the first upgrade?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey Tyler welcome. I guess I better get those pics up now huh?

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Hey Tyler welcome. I guess I better get those pics up now huh?
Yes! Damn right you better! :D

Welcome. This is Kyle. The other youngin' besides you and Jay...little blue truck...Doris... Ahh you know me...haha. Hope to see you on some more trails soon.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome Tyler.

X2 what going to be the first upgrade?
Well, first off im getting a CB in the truck, then sliders, lift kit from toytec - 2.5" to 3", then looking into shrockworks/armorology bumpers, tires, and so on but i will keep everyone posted on whats going on it, thanks for all the welcomes to btw, oh and yes kyle i know you lol

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey guys, its tyler i went with everyone on the bunce school run last sunday feb. 1st. I had a great time and would like to go on more off-roading trips so i decided to make an account and stay up to date with everything.
Hello nice to meet ya and welcome...cant wait to see ya on the trail...

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Well, first off im getting a CB in the truck, then sliders, lift kit from toytec - 2.5" to 3", then looking into shrockworks/armorology bumpers, tires, and so on but i will keep everyone posted on whats going on it, thanks for all the welcomes to btw, oh and yes kyle i know you lol
Sounds like a solid start. See you on the trail! :driving:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts