TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Administrator
18,267 Posts
The discussion was fine when it was still about the border guards. Then the personal attacks began and the original discussion was lost. I would have liked to see the original discussion continue, but it was a touchy subject at best. If people wouldn't let the discussion get so personal, then I wouldn't have to do anything but watch the thread and enjoy it myself. If deleting all the attacks would have saved the thread, I would have done that, but it would have started back up again anyways. It just looks childish to have our members attacking each other. Better to save face and kill the thread.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rubberpants said:
It was funny till it was stupid and lost the point of the thread :D
Weirdmex was just starting to bring it. LOL I think it was his first "almost funny" since he crossed the boarder from CustomTacos.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Oppositeboy said:
Is that spanish? How is it pronounced? des-perrrrrr-ah-tay?

and yes, I am... assuming you were talking to me... Dick.
Fine! I'll quote...then how the fuck do you spell the "d-word"???

Pretty sure I spelled it right... :confused:

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ShowStop said:
The discussion was fine when it was still about the border guards. Then the personal attacks began and the original discussion was lost. I would have liked to see the original discussion continue, but it was a touchy subject at best. If people wouldn't let the discussion get so personal, then I wouldn't have to do anything but watch the thread and enjoy it myself. If deleting all the attacks would have saved the thread, I would have done that, but it would have started back up again anyways. It just looks childish to have our members attacking each other. Better to save face and kill the thread.

...says the responsible mod... :flipoff4:

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
ShowStop said:
The discussion was fine when it was still about the border guards. Then the personal attacks began and the original discussion was lost. I would have liked to see the original discussion continue, but it was a touchy subject at best. If weirdmex wouldn't let the discussion get so personal, then I wouldn't have to do anything but watch the thread and enjoy it myself. If deleting all the attacks would have saved the thread, I would have done that, but it would have started back up again anyways. It just looks childish to have our members attacking each other. Better to save face and kill the thread.
fixed it for you

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
Oppositeboy said:
I'm moving to Mississippi, I don't need one. :flipoff4:
You’ll need a lobotomy as well, proll’y one where the come in from the rear. That’ll get you in just about the right frame of mind. Tweeter here’ll help you this that.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts