TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which ubolt kit and perches should i get for the waggy 44. i plan on rotating my knuckles but am wondering what degree i should rotate them i do not have a dual transfer case setup and the only specs i can find are for those also by rotating the knuckles that wouyldnt effect pinion angle would it are u suppose to roate the axle tubes cuz the front driverside leaf mounts directly to the third housing sorry for the long post but didnt want to make a multiple posts for no reason+

·
Registered
342 Posts
first question - I have no idea i went with links.

second question - There is a whole thread just specifically for knuckle rotation, i can't fint it right now because i installed the axle then rotated so mine were perfect.

third question - by rotating both knucles you are essentially rotating the center section in order to achieve a good pinion angle. yes the drivers side gets mounted to the center section but your going spring over yes? so you need to install a perch on top of the rounded part because the waggy's had springs under. i hope your payin someone to do this because you just haven't read enough to realize what you dealing with.

nobody here minds questions but when you siad i didn't want to have a multiple post. you do realize that everybody here has asked every question twice before you have. and a simple search would give you ans answer to every question you asked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts