TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife asked if we will know anyone in Harlan....I said "probably not"...she said "ok"

So since the only person in the chapter I actually know is Bear(I know...sucks to be me)....figured I would throw up a mug pic so you dont get too scared when we meet.

Me and the wife (Jo)

my stepson Anthony (Antman)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
The wife asked if we will know anyone in Harlan....I said "probably not"...she said "ok"

So since the only person in the chapter I actually know is Bear(I know...sucks to be me)....figured I would throw up a mug pic so you dont get too scared when we meet.
Wow, I thought Bear was kidding when he told me how ugly you were... Ugh! :D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, I thought Bear was kidding when he told me how ugly you were... Ugh! :D
yeah....he said it was like looking in a mirror

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I started this for everyone to post a pic......I dont want to be scared either...that way I might remember the name when I see the face

·
1,860 Posts
damnit... no that is rebelrunners camera case... just happened to be same color as my shirt...damn

·
1,860 Posts
bruce, did you get things lined out for badlands sat?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Look about as good as this:

^^Nate

Is that a fannypack? :rofl: :lmao:
damnit... no that is rebelrunners camera case... just happened to be same color as my shirt...damn
I bet the camera case is clipped to the fanny pack belt....you know.... "fannypack"......but since he so color cordinated.....who wants to bet he has a orange g-string on too...NO PICS PLEASE!!!!!!

·
1,860 Posts
I bet the camera case is clipped to the fanny pack belt....you know.... "fannypack"......but since he so color cordinated.....who wants to bet he has a orange g-string on too...NO PICS PLEASE!!!!!!
actually, i think it was a commando day... but thanks for wondering there big sexy!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Did you already break the black '85?

EDIT: Oh, and on one has put one up of my fat ass yet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts