TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
I have been under more times than I can count. Pbly upwards of 30 times, and every time in the last 10 years my wife always tells me I say the funniest shit when I am waking up. Having watched that, I think I will try a different approach next time. One time I actually checked out against Dr's orders cause I thought I was being used as a lab rat and had to escape. Those drugs can seriously fawk with your sanity. One other time I woke up in the middle of surgery and they were bebuilding my right ankle. I remember people freaking out and pinning me to the bed. I woke up 72hrs later from all the anesthesia they gave me.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I had all four taken out at once and the bottom two were impacted so they doped me up real good. Some kinda pentathol sorta thing.
They told me I got real roudy with the two cute dental assistants but promised they wouldn't tell my wife who was there to drive me home.

Later on I was flying pretty high on codene I think it was and my friends dropped by with a case of San Miguel and a bottle of Jack to share. That was fun too. I think I woke up about 24 hrs later after passing out. But it sure as hell did kill the pain. At least I don't remember any.

What are the odds the doc was the unicorn who took her for a ride on his horn. :lmao:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts