TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, quick and dirty intro. Learned about the national board from Toyota Nation, been lurking with increasing frequency lately, and meaning to sign up for a couple weeks now.

I'm in FTC and would call myself an advanced noob in terms of trail driving and mechanical ability. I'm more about access to places than hardcore wheeling and modifications, but I'm still interested in the latter. I have a stock (all but - tint and rear diff breather done) 07 Tacoma Access cab, 4x4, auto, Sport. The majority of my wheeling experience has been in a 2000 Silverado Z71 and a 93 Jimmy before that, but I've had the Tacoma out a couple of times - nothing too crazy (less a couple of lessons) because I wanted to wait til I had at least better tires and preferably armor. In progress, but stalled due to lay-off.

I'll get my profile filled out later - just saw something I wanted to respond to sooner rather than later. :D

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome to the group and thanks again for that info.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome! Join us for some runs this summer for sure!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome! Im up near you daily...my truck is going to rot away in timnath lol

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all!

Yeah, I saw the run over the weekend and I thought about going, but between the weather forecast and the holiday weekend zoo, along with having committed to helping a friend out planting some stuff in their yard, I ended up passing. Looks like the weather wasn't too bad for the run itself at any rate - nice pics, looks like it was a lot of fun.

And I have to say this place is awesome. In the past two weeks I've seen three or four incredibly informative threads (the belly armor debate and the newest lift advice for example). It's pretty easy to see why a number of people I knew of on TN moved to TTORA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts