TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I missing something or do all messages for each thread pop up when you go to read? Is there a setting that starts the replies at the newest post or does it always start at #1 even with new replies? I didn't think I was losing my memory but somtimes I forget what I've read already and who replied since I last read. I know you can change the order but then you start at the last post and you still have to figure the last reply you read. Is this the only feature Delphi had going for it. Now I kinda miss the unread messages set up.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
instead of clicking on the name of the thread click the little arrow in the brown box right next to the thread title. that'll get you to the new posts

·
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that neat little link for "new posts" too. I swear that that wasn't there before. If it was the paint thinner fumes are gettin in from the garage again. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
wisctaco04
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing