TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
hawthorne said:
hey can i use the total chaos lower uniball conversion on my 98 when it says it is made for up to 95?> if not do they make one for me?

86-95 4WD Toyota Lower Balljoint/Uniball Conversion
I dont think the mounts are the same on the frame, the spindle on the older toys is smaller so the angles might be different.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
hawthorne said:
is there anywhere else i can get them? or would it be ordering parts from camberg and making my own?
Heres the problem with our trucks and the uniball setup, where is the steering going to go? on the older 95 downs it was built into teh spindle using 2 bolts on the side, wellon our trucks the lower balljoint doubles as the steering, so you would have to custom fab a steering point on the spindle, plus the adapter plate TC makes with the slug wont work on our trucks either,

why do you want to get rid of the lower balljoint, its actually pretty strong. I had my arms apart a few days ago and my lowers felt brand new still!

·
Registered
194 Posts
hawthorne said:
and where is randy did he make it back alive from the races?
Made it! Good weekend, You should have been there. I thought Lee was going to get thrown in jail, or get beat up at the In n out.. He was SOOOOOO drunk, walking around eating othere people food, and yelling across the room. I left before it got out of hand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts