Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/index.html

Here is a collection of Factory Service Manuals (FSMs) that I've collected and organized.

This link will provide you with factory service manual wrenching information on several model year toyota trucks and 4-runners.

1985-1994 Pickups and 4-runners for 22-R(E) engines
1990-1995 Toyota 4Runner FSM
006 Toyota 4Runner Wiring Diagram
NEW * 2004-2006 Toyota Tundra FSM and Wiring Diagram
Thanks to dyogim I now have 00-03 Tundra FSM
2006/2007 Toyota Tacoma Wiring Diagram
007 Toyota FJ Cruiser FSM and Wiring Diagram
1993 Pickup FSM covering 22-RE & 3VZ-E engines
1995.5-1997 Tacoma covering the following engines: (2)(3)RZ-FE 5VZ-FE
1998-2000 Model year Tacoma 5ZE-FE
2001-2004 Tacoma (2)(3)RZ-FE 5VZ-FE
2005-2006 Tacoma 1GR-FE, 2TR-FE

1999 Model Year Taco with the 2.7 motor:
For everything but the 4cyl motor

For the motor

·
Registered
565 Posts
Very cool. Thanks for doing this :xrocker:

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
zosimov21 said:
http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/index.html

Here is a collection of Factory Service Manuals (FSMs) that I've collected and organized.

This link will provide you with factory service manual wrenching information on several model year toyota trucks and 4-runners.

1985-1994 Pickups and 4-runners for 22-R(E) engines
1995.5-1999 Tacoma covering the following engines: (2)(3)RZ-FE 5VZ-FE
2000 Model year Tacoma 5ZE-FE
2001-2004 Tacoma (2)(3)RZ-FE 5VZ-FE
2005-2006 Tacoma 1GR-FE, 2TR-FE
cool,
but, shouldn't the '95+ be only up through a '97 model? that would be the Gen1s. '98-00 are the same (gen 2) so the '00 manual would work for those years.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hytenor said:
cool,
but, shouldn't the '95+ be only up through a '97 model? that would be the Gen1s. '98-00 are the same (gen 2) so the '00 manual would work for those years.
Fixed wasnt 100% sure, thanks :D

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Put it all together with the older truck manuals ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank you very much---this no doubt was considerable work (for everyone involved in creating the list/files) and is highly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow, thanks for your time and efforts, what a HUGE help this is.
Rich

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
These manuals are sent to companies that specialize in imaging from hard copy/print material. The manuals are taken apart and run through a scanner very quickly using a paper feeder. The real work comes in when creating links to the other pages within the entire document.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
It's too bad the fuckers don't get smart and put out the service manuals in CDROM since they are all created on a computer to begin with. They would sell a lot more of them at say $50 a set than forcing fewer people to buy paper manuals for more money. What's the point and who is served by the continued stupidity?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dick Foster said:
It's too bad the fuckers don't get smart and put out the service manuals in CDROM since they are all created on a computer to begin with. They would sell a lot more of them at say $50 a set than forcing fewer people to buy paper manuals for more money. What's the point and who is served by the continued stupidity?
Most dealerships have the manuals on CDROM....in fact it's getting harder for the dealers to get a hardbound copy of many manuals. Goes for all OEMs, not just Toyota.

They don't sell them to the general public for copyright and piracy reasons....(lawyers).

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
The stupid fucks, if they sold them for a reasonable price they wouldn't have to worry about that shit and would make more money in the end. They have already expended the significant costs. Knocking off CDs is a penny ante propostion once the master is made. Besides that, their customers might even be appreciative. Imagine that!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Dick Foster said:
The stupid fucks, if they sold them for a reasonable price they wouldn't have to worry about that shit and would make more money in the end. They have already expended the significant costs. Knocking off CDs is a penny ante propostion once the master is made. Besides that, their customers might even be appreciative. Imagine that!

I agree.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dick Foster said:
I agree completely.....sucks that they don't. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
947 Posts
If I have a 1999 4cyl, I guess I would download both of these to cover all areas right?

For everything but the 4cyl motor

For the motor

Also, thanks a lot for getting these put up on the site.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.