TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPOL Raptor Bedliner on Glassworks Fenders w/ PICS!

Sprayed my fenders last week with the Upol Raptor kit. Very easy to use. Also sprayed a CJ7 tub.

And the jeep...

·
Registered
849 Posts
This is awesome I wanna use this stuff but couldn't find a review. How is the hardness? I just to took the plastic bedliner out of my truck and painted the whole truck and I wanna use the UPOL raptor kit cause it semms like the best alternative to rhino or linex and 1/4 of the cost. you think one kit will do a tacoma bed? Any lesson learned?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is awesome I wanna use this stuff but couldn't find a review. How is the hardness? I just to took the plastic bedliner out of my truck and painted the whole truck and I wanna use the UPOL raptor kit cause it semms like the best alternative to rhino or linex and 1/4 of the cost. you think one kit will do a tacoma bed? Any lesson learned?
Easy as pie. The biggest thing was the prep work (on the jeep). The hardness is there, but it isn't as rough (like rip the skin off your leg in shorts) as linex. The kit comes with (4) 1 liter bottles plus hardner. I used 2 bottles to do my fenders AND the Jeep tub. My fenders were already painted black but I had to sand some spots all the way to the fiberglass to get some crappy paint lines off so there were white spots on the fenders. After the first coat, you could still see the white through the bedliner. I didn't want to chance the second coat not covering it, so I hit it with black spray bomb before the second coat. Looks great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts