TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The TN Chapter will be hosting a run at Tellico the weekend of the 17th. For those of you who haven't been, there are trails for all levels of vehicles. We will be camping at Crawfords, so hurry and reserve a site (www.crawfordsattellico.com). Crawfords has water/electricity, a top notch shower facility, and an obstacle course to boot!

Arrive early on Friday to get in some extra trail time. Saturday we'll be riding all day with a cookout and raffle afterwards. Bring your family and friends out for a great weekend of wheeling!

EXTRA INFO: Show up and get a raffle ticket for your chance to win a combo set which includes the following:

- Floor Jack/Jack stands
- 1/2" Impact Wrench, 3/8" Air Ratchet (w/ carrying case and 40 piece accesory kit)

Timberwolf Fabrications and Budbuilt will also have some goodies to add to the raffle. More info to come...

Also, check the SE Tellico thread in this folder and let me know if you'd like a t-shirt and what size you want.

·
Registered
134 Posts
We should have the raffle before we run on Saturday. If we run lower 2 I may need to jack stands to take my new tires off and leave whatever's left in a pile in the woods.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I figured we'd do it Saturday night to try and keep people around, but you make a good point. Too bad I can't win the air tools, or I could use them to wrench on whatever I break :D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ATLRoach said:
You know I'll be there..
Are you guys going to be out there that Friday afternoon? We should run upper 2 or something. I was also toying with the idea of going white water rafting on the Ocoee that Sunday before heading back to Nashville.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The rafting thing is just something I've been wanting to do, but I may be to beat. I'll be there around 2 or 3. I like to take Joel's samurai out to get a feel for it. Depending on how it does, he may ride with our group the next day. Is the king coming out?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I really wanted to get down there last weekend, but I had to work in Asheville that night and I figured I wouldn't make it up on time. I haven't been out to Tellico this year so I'm really looking forward to it. Come on out. We need more people to run the good chit :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Also, due to a recent discussion on the TN board, if it will get some people there who never make any of the TN runs, I will lead a stock/less modified group on trails 4,5, and 6. Lets see some of you TN lurkers and web wheelers at this run!

1 - 20 of 251 Posts