TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i tried to purshase a short throw shift kit, and six weeks later when i made the last phone call they told me that they would give me a $30 discount, but didn't even offer me over night shipping, and that it wouldn't be shipped till next week, they made me wait so long that i just didnt want it anymore. Major lack of communacation over there, and unbeliaevlbe shitty customer service, never oredering from them ever again, anyone else have problems like this??

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Unfortunately, for you I guess, they don't offer any form of ass sucking service.

I got great service from them. Cancel your order maybe? Since you decided you don't want a short throw, order something else.

·
Registered
682 Posts
First of all wrong folder.

I'd like to hear Gadget's side of this. I've only heard great things about URD's products and service.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
I have given a lot of money to URD, and always got GREAT service!

One time (out of the many times I've bought from them) they forgot to ship out a part to me, but I called them as soon as I realized that it should've come now. They admitted their mistake, refunded my shipping charges, and gave me a discount that I could use on a future order.

FINE WITH ME!!!

...AND - once I called Brian at home, on a Sunday when I was having a supercharger related problem with my truck, and he took time out of his day to help me troubleshoot over the phone. Not too many other vendors would do that.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've had varying luck with URD. Their products are always great, and sometimes the shipping is fast, but other times the shipping and service is very average. You just have to call and bug them sometimes.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
they made me wait so long that i just didnt want it anymore.
Too bad... some upgrades are worth whatever hassle it might take to obtain them...

This is one of those...

Still I don't see how all the sponsor bashers here... have such a difficult time following up on their orders with companies they order from...

I never seem to have all these problems with any vendors here... Usually a call to the right person at that business... solves issues quickly...

Maybe yer just an asshat over the phone...
and no one wants to deal with you ? :dunno:

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Still I don't see how all the sponsor bashers here... have such a difficult time following up on their orders with companies they order from...

I never seem to have all these problems with any vendors here... Usually a call to the right person at that business... solves issues quickly...
Gadget has a good rep here, who are you???
Good points.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Too bad... some upgrades are worth whatever hassle it might take to obtain them...

This is one of those...

Maybe yer just an asshat over the phone...
and no one wants to deal with you ? :dunno:
x3 havent had problems with any sponsor on here, or any vendor period

·
Registered
528 Posts
I had a problem with them once. I ordered an o2 sensor and waited 3 weeks for it before I called them. They told me it was out of stock (never contacted me to tell me this). I then waited another month and still didn't have it. Not sure exactly what the problem was but I cancled the order. This was very out of character for them, I've bought from them many times before and had great service. I'll still buy from URD, this one experience was very out of character compared to my past experiences. URD is a great company.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
i've ordered from urd before very great service even sent me extra stickers just because they wee late one day for delivery and helped me with the install of the products over the phone. thats good customer service from them

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Awesome and VERRRRY generous sponsor! I haven't had to order from them but they are a good group. I got free t-shirts, a free short short shifter kit and stickers at the Takeover in Farmington.. They're awesome in my book!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I called many times and spoke to gadget got one story from him and then 2 other stories 2 other times from other people, not good customer service at all, also no comms. with thier customers.

·
Registered
279 Posts
URD is a great rep, never had issues with them. Just be thankful that they are giving you $30 off. Geeze talk about inpatience, mabye he is out and is in the same boat as you, waiting for them to come in.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts