TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have the FTC wiring diagram for an 03 auto v6?

and FTC/AFR "base"maps for use with 315cc injectors?

·
Registered
514 Posts
LAW said:
anyone have the FTC wiring diagram for an 03 auto v6?

and FTC/AFR "base"maps for use with 315cc injectors?

Id email URD for the map, thats what I did. Also I would recommend just putting your fuel Map A at all 10's and going from there, youll realize tuning is quite simple and youll be able to tune yourself if you run into issues. Every truck will require a different tune, therefore a base map is no better than using 10's as a base, you could end up being dangerously lean in open loop with someone elses map being as 10's in every cell will make you rich at all times, from there youll be removing fuel by reducing the numbers in each cell.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump!
i need to wire this fawker up

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
email URD and Brian will send it to you. Is this the regular version, or the Cali version? I also agree about the tune. Put 10's all the way through and go tune. That is as effective. Otherwise Brian can send you everything you need, unless of course you need them today then you SOL. If you have the Cali version I might be able to find mine.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Hears a new concept. Contact the seller for something they call Customer Support. It's all the new rage.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dick Foster said:
Hears a new concept. Contact the seller for something they call Customer Support. It's all the new rage.
i have.. i just wanted to get it installed and tuned while im sittin around this weekend. i bought the ftc used and it didnt come with the diagram.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Why is everyone always in such a huge big damned hurry?
It's a frigging hobby for Christ's sake so slow down and enjoy it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Dick Foster said:
Why is everyone always in such a huge big damned hurry?
It's a frigging hobby for Christ's sake so slow down and enjoy it.
Dick, surely you can remember the day you got your first SC? Or when the fuel mods showed up for it? Its not physically possible to wait to install it. Its like when your with a girl and she wants to see what its like in her for just a second-not possible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts