TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GF brought this video to my attention, it brought joy to me and made me proud to be an American!!! I didn't get a chance to see this on the TV, so here you go for all you Intardweb Peep's!!!
(I've got one of those tingly sensations, goose pimples, and lump in my throat from this vid)

I want to say thank you to all our Service Men and Women!! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't greatly appriciate all that you do for your country and it's citizens!!! God Bless!!

Clicky

I don't care if it's a repost!! You all can kiss my ass!! :lmao:

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Animal said:
My GF brought this video to my attention, it brought joy to me and made me proud to be an American!!! I didn't get a chance to see this on the TV, so here you go for all you Intardweb Peep's!!!
(I've got one of those tingly sensations, goose pimples, and lump in my throat from this vid)

I want to say thank you to all our Service Men and Women!! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't greatly appriciate all that you do for your country and it's citizens!!! God Bless!!

Clicky

thank you for sharing that. ...made my day

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
GOT COPE? said:
That IS awesome.
my wife was stuck at the Dallas airport several months ago and called me from one of the larger bars. she and her girlfriend had stopped in for a drink while waiting for the plane to show up and discovered the place was full of servicemen/women. they had a blast yacking with all the guys ;) I told her if they didn't buy at least one round for them I'd be pissed...they already had ;)

see a serviceman in uniform? shake their hand and say thanks.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Animal said:

Clicky

Thank you for starting out my day like this. :) Excellent post.

Yesterday there were a bunch of people with flags and Support Our Troops signs getting everyone to honk their horns and stuff. Smaller towns rule. :cool:

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
Burt Brady=American hero

·
Registered
414 Posts
When I was hanging out at the airport in Puerto Rico, a LARGE plane load of soldiers entered the airport. Everyone stood and clapped for around 10 minutes. I was impressed at how many of them there were.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
valkyrie said:
Great post! I don't know about the rest of the country, but there are groups that meet at the DFW airport every day to make sure the troops flying in are welcomed.

I would hope this isn't just unique to the heartland....
X2!! That video was awesome, as a former soldier it makes me proud to see that America supports their service members even if they may not agree with the reasons for them being deployed. This is probably the best off topic thread in awhile IMO...
For those forum members like ah64id and all troops that are currently deployed overseas or on their way..
THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
963 Posts
ocdropzone said:
X2!! That video was awesome, as a former soldier it makes me proud to see that America supports their service members even if they may not agree with the reasons for them being deployed. This is probably the best off topic thread in awhile IMO...
For those forum members like ah64id and all troops that are currently deployed overseas or on their way..
THANK YOU!!!!
X3!!! Made my day!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I wonder when that video footage was shot? I seriously thought I saw one of our TxTTORA members walking through the "welcome" line!

I too must applaud those actions! I remember when my cousin came back from Vietnam. Very upsetting to remember how he was recieved back into our "society"

Welcome back to all of our soliders! and a great big Thank you!goes out to you all!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
15 Participants
RaideRNatioN
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing