TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pa12-toy adapter that seems to just shut its self off after about 1/2 hour. Anyone else have this issue? I can reset it by restarting the car or by unplugging the adapter that goes from the unit to the head. I get conflicting reports from other sites about it being "normal" and I bought it from an ebay dealer who wont respond now.

USA spec will exchange it but I hate to be without it for 3 week while they screw around and the next one might do the same thing.

Thanks

·
Registered
836 Posts
The one I put on my wife's '06 for her Sirius radio just stopped working one day after about two months. I just plugged the Satalite radio into the other set of RCA jacks and haven't had an issue since (~10 months now). I've read several accounts of this happening to others. It bothers me that it quit like that, but it will soon be an unnecessary item since I'm replacing her head unit anyway.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool thanks. thats what I thought. It seems the sub woofer (jbl) sounds like crap when I use the ipod as well. I was thinking it might be due to either the 128 bit rate or another adapter problem. Anyone else notice poor subwoofer quality with an ipod adapter?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts