TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals,

I'm sure y'all heard about the USCG Helicopter crash in Mobile 2/28.
We spent some time with "wradar" & his girl Anna at SETO. They're both USCG, and Damn Good folks, and have been in my thoughts since I heard about it. He is actually a helo pilot Trainer. The names of the missing/recovered have been released. I cant remember his first name for Sure, but one rings a bell. He hasn't logged in since 2/26. I've sent a PM. If anyone knows him, please send me a PM, or better yet ask him to. Sorry for rambling.

Jason

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
I will look up his registration and get a name. I hope to come back with good news.

Edit:: did not see Will's name in the list of lives lost. I'll send him an email anyway to check in.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome. Thank you Darcy. Couldn't remember his first name, but it looks like he wasn't involved.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
i got an email back from him, he was close with the ones in the accident, both as friends and co-workers. he said he has a lot going on lately and hadn't had much time to check in here. I let him know we were thinking about him and to check back in when he can. ``

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hey, everyone! Thanks a bunch for all of the concern! As Darcy said, the crash did, indeed, involve a friend and some coworkers. Since the crash, we've been slowly working up to getting back to our normal workload (teaching, training, and traveling). It's been rough, but we're getting through it - thanks in great part to the support of folks like you who send their thoughts, prayers, and concern!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this post (and your PM, Jason). I haven't been on the forum much lately, and ran into soe serious logon problems when I finally tried. :p

Hope all of you are doing well, and I look forward to hearing about this year's SETO details! :)

Have a great week,
-Radar (Will)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good to hear from you, man. Sorry for the loss of your friends & co-workers.
Stay safe, & we'll see you @ SETO if not before.:xusflag:

And thank you Darcy for trackin 'em down. :cool:

Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts