TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 good Bilstein 5150's for sale. They are the 175/60 dampening. I had them on my Runner, but switched to the heavier dampening because of weight. Asking $100 for all three. I rubbed through the fourth one on my passenger front, in case you wanted to know why there are only three. Located in Tempe, but I live in East Mesa.

Attachments

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That one has been rubbed against my front springs. That is what killed the other side. It has just rubbed all the paint off and does not have any leaks.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I may be interested if they'll fit under the rear when I get my chebbies on. I'll give you a holler later

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'm not sure what the 175/60 dampening exactly means, but would this fit a 2002 Tacoma 4WD in the rear? I have no tools, toolboxes, shell, or additional weight in the rear. I've heard the Bilstein 5150s ride softer and smoother than DR's Rear Resovoir shocks, especially with less weight. Would your shocks be suitable for my rear end?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The shocks are the 14" travel. I am not sure what you have done to the rear of your truck, but you need to do a shock relocation to usually run these. The 175/60 dampening is the softer of the 5150's, they do work well under the rear of most trucks.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Thanks. Yeah, nothing to the rear yet, and relocation is not in the plans. I'm just looking for a replacement upgrade, possibly 5150s or DR. Thanks for your info though! Bump for you!

·
Registered
880 Posts
they won't fit - you'd have to go through the bed.
well well, look who finally crawled out from under their rock. you just get back from Elvis? :lmao:

·
Registered
676 Posts
"SUITABLE FOR MY REAR".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hmmm, tempting. For Jeeps these might be too much bling, but god forbid you own a Tacama without Bilsteins.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts