TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just want your opinion. I' can got this C/O ( All-Pro ) for about 400$ CND. They got 20-25 000KM, never rebuild. On the pics they are very nasty.. full of grease to protect the threads and little bit of rust on the top nuts & spring. Do i make a good deal or may i refuse the deal?

·
Registered
450 Posts
[full of grease to protect the threads

[/QUOTE]

Is that what the guy trying to rip you off told you?

Those are some nasty fucking shocks.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
I bought my SAW's for 375...

PASS

·
Registered
80 Posts
20-25k, yeah right! Those look like they've been beat to trash, driven throught salt and mud, and never cleaned. Seeing that the seller wouldn't even take the time to clean them up before trying to sell them for an exuberant price, I'd pass because it show he doesn't take care of his stuff.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I know the Fabtech 3.5" BASIC Coilovers arent as fancy as those, but Im selling mine and they are in MUCH better condition than those. If you're interested, check out my ad in the classifieds section, or just PM me.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Run like hell!!! Is that box the coffin that they were buried in?

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'd pass on so hard but then again, it doesn't really matter. What ever coilover you poke up there will look like that soon enough where you are at. Salt, snow and Canada are rough on a set of frilly coilovers. Damn those are nasty.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Looks like they are from florida or something? THey have alot of salt it looks like and leakage too.. Can't really tell but don't buy those.. I know a guy selling some saw2.5 with 5K and decent offer, PM me and i'll give you his name..

·
Registered
23 Posts
They are not rebuildable either. They are just a Bilstein 5100 threaded body shock. (as far as I know)

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
he said $400 canadian. that's like $75 U.S. right? i say get them. :neener:
Well if I was to convert it's approx 0.868604 cents US to $1 Canadian: So means roughly $347.442 at todays rates

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My probleme is not the change rate, it's the availability in Canada... I'm not able to find any canadian dealer for SAW or Camburg or Donahoe. All we got here is Fabtech and i'm not really interested. If someone can help me or either found me a contact for some used COs i'll be very pleased :)

Thanks guys!
Cheers
Jo

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I'm not able to find any canadian dealer for SAW or Camburg or Donahoe
Thanks guys!
Cheers
Jo
Try NSOR.com, great service, great prices, they're in Vancouver.

Also, I know there are a couple of Donahoe dealers here in Alberta, go to the Donahoe site and search for the dealers. I'd imagine they mark the DR's up significantly however when they cross the money sucking force field at the border.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts