TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used my locker for the first time and it was incredible. Just crawled right up some mean steps/rocks. I'd never tried it before cause i didnt "need" it.
so this is just a praise report on how good it was.
thanks
(i have a half chubby right now):)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Watch out...it's addictive:)

·
Registered
324 Posts
what kind of locker?

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
what kind of locker?
'05 'coma TRD Off Road 4x4 w/Locker

What kind of locker does a TRD OffRoad come with?

TRD Electric locker...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its a push button e-locker. i think its made by Master locks.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Well I didn't want to hurt you sweetheart ;)
You didn't want to hurt me? How could you?... your the bitch, don't forget that. Maybe you could hurt me by making me laugh enough to cause me to fall and hit my head. That would be the only time you would get to have your way with me.

·
Registered
711 Posts
You didn't want to hurt me? How could you?... your the bitch, don't forget that. Maybe you could hurt me by making me laugh enough to cause me to fall and hit my head. That would be the only time you would get to have your way with me.
But I would have my way with you.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
But I would have my way with you.
If that's what makes you happy... just don't think you can do it more than once. It'll get old, and you will become boring to me. I'll just drift off and leave you crying to have me back.

·
Registered
324 Posts
'05 'coma TRD Off Road 4x4 w/Locker

What kind of locker does a TRD OffRoad come with?

TRD Electric locker...

well i didn't read through your sig. but hooray for you. here i thought it was something special. i'm happy you got to push your button. at least it was entertaining to read through the posts between smartass and dumbass comments. i'll go ahead and take the dumbass award for this post though. doh

1 - 20 of 25 Posts