TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, I love the new format of the forum (kind of reminds me of yotatech). I didn't visit much when it was delphi, but now that its so much friendlier I'll be asking dumb-questions non-stop.
Speakind of dumb, you don't wann know how long it took for me to figure out that I had to re-register...

Okay, I have a pair of 2.0 Sway-a-way Racerunner coilovers for sale., they have 30k on them and are ready for a rebuild. I bought them used, intending to rebuild them, but once I got my hands on them I decided that adjustables weren't for me, as I live in the rust-belt and my truck is my DD.

The SAWS came from Hawaii, so they look pretty good. I have the rebuild kits which I purchased from Camburg Engineering. Also bought a SAW spanner wrench from them for making adjustments.

I didn't try very hard on the rebuild, one stuck bolt and I gave up.

I'm looking to get $400 shipped in the lower 48 for everthing. I'm in the Dayton ohio area if someone wants to arrange pickup, but like I said, I don't think these are right for us (but what do i know).

I'll work on pics, but I'm sure you'll have a basic idea what these are.

I know someone out there just got some x-mas cash thats burning a hole in their pocket.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ba-da-bump.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This bump is probably pre-mature, but I'm going out of town for ten days, so I thought I'd get ahead. Its totally lame, but if anyone wants pics and can get them on their phone, I can send some. My cell is nine three seven, six zero nine, three two zero two.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And the ten days are up (plus a little).
I am gonna get some pics of these up by monday if it freaking kills me*. I know how to post pics on yotatech, and thankfully new format for the forum looks similar, so i should be able to do 'em here too. If not, i will post a link.

*Then, after piles of offers stream in, I'm gonna freak out, get cold feet and start to wonder if I've made a bad decision and shouldn't rebuild 'em and keep 'em rust be damned. I think it'll cause me to sleep poorly for maybe two nights, then I'll decide to stop being namby pamby about the whole thing and sell 'em. Sounds like a good time, no? Get in on it while you can.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey man I am very interested!! I was wondering what front lift you will go with, though? I do not have 400 right now. Maybe in a week or two. Post some pics. How many miles were on them when you bought them? Did you go offroad much? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PICS...finally I deliver....

Here are some mediocre pics of the saws. My camera sucks (but then it was super cheap too...;)

First pic

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another pic

another one here

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one more pic

This'll have to do for now...

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some answers

TheBoro85 said:
Hey man I am very interested!! I was wondering what front lift you will go with, though? I do not have 400 right now. Maybe in a week or two. Post some pics. How many miles were on them when you bought them? Did you go offroad much? Thanks.
I believe they had 25,000 miles on them when I bought them. They have never been installed on my truck-I planned to rebuild them first, but haven't done it yet (they rebuild kits are included). The previous owner (Jboy on yotatech) lived in Hawaii. I know he did some offroading, but I don't know that he went all that hard or often.

Hope that helps everyone.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
01tacoTRD said:
Sent you an email.
Got it, emailed you back....

to answer a question from above-I'm gonna try running TRD Tundra coils with a top-out spacer-it got a good writeup on another site, and I came into the coils for a great price. Its not adjustable, but given all the salt around here, thats probably a good thing. I'm putting complete new leaf packs in (the old ones are beat and I'm missing half a leaf on the drivers side) with 5100's, and i'm unemployed right now, so passing the SAWS on to a less corrossive home seemed like the wise thing to do.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold! Shipped too!

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
01tacoTRD said:
Ha Ha, sold to me. Life is great!!!!!
I hope you still feel that way when you get the box.....your brother being a :welder: should eliminate any sticking points that I had.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts