TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all Im LeN I come from up in VA Im down in Lakeland FL for a friends wedding and I brought the Toy, It is nothing too special 2003 Tacoma Ext cab 3 in suspension via Donahoe Coilovers, Camburg UCA's with a Deaver leaf pack in the rear, Sitting on 33's.
My friend has a Heep on 33's with 2.5" suspension lift. I figured I take him somewhere wheeling as his is mostly mall rated. I have been looking over your forum and Citrus looks like the place I may go check out, but I was hoping some one can tell me what trails are worth taking and which ones to stay away from. More than likely if we go we will be out next week some time like Mon or Tues. Thanks

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
There is really nothing to stay away from. Just stay out of the mud, if there is any. Tickets have been written for playing in the mud there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is really nothing to stay away from. Just stay out of the mud, if there is any. Tickets have been written for playing in the mud there.
Ahh yes I have seen that there can be ticket written for playing in the mud, me I dont like the mud so much cause I hate cleaning it up hehe. Are the trails easy to find? Which ones are the best to venture down?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yea, everything is easy to find. Do you have a map? all the roads are numbered, and the ones that are closed are marked closed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, everything is easy to find. Do you have a map? all the roads are numbered, and the ones that are closed are marked closed.
I downloaded a PDF brochure type map from another post on this forum, is that the one? I am assuming the trails are noted as "un-improved roads"

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
More than likely yes. If you want pm me with your email address and I will send you one with some spots marked on it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
There you go man. You should be able to do almost everything out there. It is mostly flat sandy trails with some good washouts here and there to play in. Have fun!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im not exactly sure what day, it may be either the 14th or 15th (short notice I know), if I can get him to go or there isnt other stuff going on, its his wedding, and there will be other family down to visit. But if we end up going yall are welcome to join us I'll post more info when I get it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts