TTORA Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
confirm my post is superior.explain my many years of being on the message board trumps any return flame.flame. lol.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
How the hell are ya Dale? Did you ever get your truck redone? Are you managing to keep the shiney side up?
That project is on the sidelines for now.Building up funds and motivation.
It sure is great hearing from you,Dick! All is well with you,I hope.Things are good with me,still upright and able to function.Getting old sucks.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Complaining that thread is getting off topic.

Followed by another question about my truck, completely unrelated to the original problem, both sending my own thread further off topic, and making any new information all but useless for anyone who may actually use the search function in the future.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I manage but I'm busy home sellin/buyin and movin right now. Yeah tell me about gettin old, this stuff is a lot harder than it used to be. We're looking really hard at Nevada City up in the gold country. A bit further North from you.

That project is on the sidelines for now.Building up funds and motivation.
It sure is great hearing from you,Dick! All is well with you,I hope.Things are good with me,still upright and able to function.Getting old sucks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A response to the above reply having nothing to do with the original vague topic or any of the afore mentioned responses.

Pointless caption pic of a cat stuck in a tree inserted here

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
+quote each post and reply to op's disdainfully while going off topic and creating more chaos while just nudging being banned. lol

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
:xbeer3::xusflag:
This is a thread pertaining to topics other than Toyotas, wheelin, rainbows, butterflies, cute kittens, or dumb-ass canadians, and for topics there are no designated sections for. Topics in this section can be very raw at times, above the comprehension level of Canadians, and will seldomly be censored or moderated. If you have a problem with certain topics being posted in this section and do not agree with some of the topics, please stay clear of this section, go drink some bleach, and wait for the short bus to pick You up. Serious complaints need to be directed to the nearest toilet, where You can insert Your head and pull the compliant handle, at this time You may wish to lick the windows while riding the short bus. You do not have the right to post your complaint publicly in this section. You do have the right to stack DB IFS lifts together with body lift to fit the biggest tires bubba has laying in his yard. Continual complaining about a topic you disagree with in this section or how it is being handled by this forum's staff will result in your account being "Purity-d".

STFU (please) with your rant that includes Canadians.:D:) I am the novelty ranting Canadian around here (patent pending) and won't be outdone by a southerner who thinks snow comes in a cone/cup with grape flavor.:p
If we could just lose the rats, goofs, and post reporters we could go back to "the good old days" where butt hurt was about other forums and those who couldn't hang would fck off, after Scott/hardtaco bestowed the virtues of drinking bleach.:lmao:
Cheers bro :xbeer3::xsmokin1::xusflag:

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Nobody cares what you think.:p

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
I manage but I'm busy home sellin/buyin and movin right now. Yeah tell me about gettin old, this stuff is a lot harder than it used to be. We're looking really hard at Nevada City up in the gold country. A bit further North from you.
The DICK is still alive and well (good to hear :clap::clap:). I had come to Foster the belief that you were to old to have fun or hobbies anymore.:confused:

BTW no need to remind me that there are two seasons in Canada...winter and mosquito, unless you feel the need to reminisce.:lmao:

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Another identical post, barely related to the thread title, about an infuriatingly repetitive topic, asking questions which have been answered countless times before, lying about having utilized the search function to no avail, outlining the bare minimum of details, demanding assistance apparently deserved, in one, long, drawn out sentence.

A second paragraph, for no apparent reason, ful of iritating spellin an grammer errers, stating all the same things as above, with no additional information. Some contrived, sarcastic remark, slated for humor but which will be misunderstood and taken as offense.

A note of advanced appreciation for the anticipated help, followed by an absolutely inappropriate emoticon, unrelated to the actual topic. :saw:
You Canadians are always starting sht around here.:mad: Piss off and leave us Americans alone, your just a bunch of wannabe Americans or British who still can't decide whose team your on.:confused: If you weren't so good at hockey and comedy (and cause all North Americans look so much alike we can't tell each other apart) we would have have nuked and raped your country long ago.:cool: Your only alive cause the U.S. presidents like beaver, and cause Chuck Norris likes Polar Bears.
|That is all.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
We all know you do.;) Deep down inside you have always wanted to make snow angels in Canada. I hear although its warm there you still have problems with ice.:confused::):lmao:
Hawaii #1 consumer...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Short, pointless reply by an account that hasn't been active for years, in an ancient and long-dead thread.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts