TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a land cruiser and need to sell my tacoma, but I'm not sure of what it would sell for. It is a 1995 SR5 Xtra Cab V6 5spd manual with factory sunroof. The truck has a dent in the bottom of the drivers door and xtra cab side from where a deer ambushed me. It is white in color and has a goofy factory decal package on it. The mileage is around 155k. The truck is stock with 31" bfg ATs on it and a toolbox. It is in Destin, FL.

Any advice is much appreciated. I'd normally use nada, kbb or edmunds, but the body damage messes that up.

I figure it would make a good trail rig or hunting truck.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Go to KBB. Edmunds, Autobytel, Autousa. All of these are dot com sites

·
Registered
324 Posts
see what they are going for on autotrader or nadaguides.com i know here in ohio they will go for allot more then in kentucky. i don't know waht you had in mind but maybe around 5k if its clean inside. but that is about the norm in ohio. and thats considering the dent.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just check local prices for similar trucks. That would probably go for 5-7 in northern california

·
Registered
359 Posts
Low miles for the year. If its not thrashed you will still get good money for it, no less then $5k.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts