It really sucks airing down in the winter, I'm too cheap to buy Stauns, so I stole an idea from the genius that is SteveO and copied what he had done.
- Select your most useless screwdriver that has a nice big grip on it,
- cut the tip off,
- cut the valve core wrench thing a ma jigger off of your valve core multi tool,
- bond the valve core wrench thing a ma jigger on the end of the screwdriver,
- realize on your next run that you really, really needed that screwdriver, possibly.
- Always keep spare valve cores on hand in case they take off into a snowbank.