TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

Grey Door panels (R&L) - Used, Both in good condition and include armrests and window cranks - $50 each

Manual Window Regulator (R&L) - Used, but perfect working condition - $30 each

Outside Door handle (R&L) - Used, with Chrome handles, lock cylinders/tumblers, and even a key! - $50

60/40 Bench Seat w/ center fold-down armrests and headrests - $50 (local pick-up only)

Tacoma/4runner OEM rims & tires - 15" diameter mounted w/ 31x10.5x15 BFG All-Terrains - $250 (prefer local pick-up, but will look into shipping if desired)

Lower Center Console Trim out of 02 D-Cab - This is the piece with the 2 power outlets, and the color is grey - $25

Rear Door Panels out of a 02 D-Cab - Good condition, Tan in color, No switches, panels only - These are left over from a door panel swap I did in my Ext Cab Tacoma - $40

I have pictures of all parts and can answer any questions you have about any of the above parts. All prices are negotiable, and do not include shipping. Shipping will be from Chico, Ca. 95926, and quotes will be available at your request. Please be sure to include your zip code. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
584 Posts
How much to ship te wheels/tires across the country to PA 17241?

Thanks,

-AJ

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tacokid1187 said:
How much to ship te wheels/tires across the country to PA 17241?

Thanks,

-AJ
To be perfectly honest with you, with as much as it would cost to ship the wheels, it wouldnt even be close to being worth it. If you're really interested, I can look into it for you, but shipping is going to be about $25-50 PER WHEEL. I suggest looking on your local CRAIGSLIST.COM site under auto parts and search for some 6 lug wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts