·
concussed
1,159 Posts
..or try that on a martial artist.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Interex said:
Seems dangerous to me. What if he pulled a knife out on his way down and the cop falls on it? Tazer if the suspect continued to not cooperate.
I agree, the cop kinda got lucky in that aspect. Who knows what he could have had in his pocket.

Still, good to see an uncoperative person get taken down hard.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've been told multiple times by multiple LEOs that if you want a lesson on how to break a good majority of safety and public interaction protocols, all you have to do is watch COPS. They all seem to think they have to act tough for the camera.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
TRD4ME / PARKSOFFROAD.COM said:
I agree, the cop kinda got lucky in that aspect. Who knows what he could have had in his pocket.

Still, good to see an uncoperative person get taken down hard.
I don't think the guy had enough time to react to what the cop did... That caught him off guard... plus he was falln' back...

Do you think you would be able to take a knife or something outta yer pockets and use it while being choke slamed to the floor!?? I don't think so... Your average Joe Smoe wouldn't have dun squat!! Now if it was somebody trained in self defense.. then I would agree.. but by the looks of it... the White Man was taken down by the brutha!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
Interex
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing