TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:xrocker: Woooohoooooooo!!! Just got the good news from Jonny this morning, the extraction of my truck from the Vendetta shop finally happened after about two weeks of everyone's schedules not matching up, Sam from Vendetta, ESB Mike and Jonny Richer was able to meet up and pull my truck.

I am starting a new thread for my truck because it has found a new home at RICHER RACING!!!. After trying to work out a way for Mike to finish my truck I just came to realize that it may take way longer than I can wait, and I've done plenty of that already. Mike was in every way willing to finish the project for me, but finding a shop and the task of moving his tools seemed like it would just take more time. I finally made the decision to pull it. When I told Mike that I wanted to move it to Richer Racing, Mike told me that he kind of already talked to Jonny about his and my situation with my truck. So even before I talked to Jonny he already knew what was going on and was eager and ready to take the project over. This isn't a thread to bad mouth anybody, There's no hard feelings between me and the Vendetta guys or Mike. Like many new shops it just didn't work out for them. It was just unfortunate that their business didn't work out the way we all hoped it would.

I got a chance to meet Jonny on my way down to Comic Con for work and being the awesome dude that he is, volunteered to take all the stress and driving back and forth (I live 90 miles away from vendetta) that I would have to do, not to mention the part about finding a way to move a truck that has no front end, and told me that he'll take care of everything and make sure that its moved into his shop. We'll it was a little frustrating at first, hard to line up everyone's scedule, but the guys finally did it and I got the good news this morning from Jonny.

I've been keeping quite about this because I didn't want to jinx it in any way, just wanted to make sure that it happens first before I announce it. Anyways, Jonny won't be able to start on the truck right away because he's busy with others, but just had to get all that off my chest, I can breath a sigh of relief now. So stoked that its at Richer Racing now. Can't wait till its done! hopefully we can get this thread going with pics soon.

Thanks again Jonny!

sorry for the novel, but I sure my excitement is obvious.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I am totally glad Jonny took the job as well. It worked out really well because They weren't too far from escondido so moving the truck wasn't too bad for them.

BTW, whos truck was just at Richer? I thought there were a couple guys from this forum that had their truck worked on there, anyone with their truck still there? if so, carpool from the OC? :p jk.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet, yours must be the truck he was talking about than, you know, the one delaying work on my truck. :p jk

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats a not yet cause u always ride shotty with mark haha or someone else haha and who said my shit is always broken its running strong right now
sorry johnny but you're truck is in a constant state of broken :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats Viet.....you gonna have 2 race trucks now?:eek:
can't wait to be driving out there with my brother. We're gonna nerf the hell out of each other, it's already been discussed ;) . Definitely can't wait till I get that thing back, first thing I am going to do is cage it.

·
Registered
997 Posts
thats a not yet cause u always ride shotty with mark haha or someone else haha and who said my shit is always broken its running strong right now
I rode with him in Barstow, and it's a tough truck little man. Every time I've been out and you were there, we had to wait for your broken shit.

1 - 20 of 425 Posts