TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
2BIGTACOMA03 said:
Has Anyone On The Forum Tried The venom 400 computer mod. It Claims Gains Of Up To 25% More Hp With The Flip Of A Switch. If You Have Tried This Mod, Let Me Know What You Think And If It Is A Good Investment.
All of thsoe computer mods really haven't been shown to be worth the money for the little amount of performance actually gained, other companies like Jet also have reprogrammed ecu's that dont have very good reviews.

100 Posts
Venom 400

2BIGTACOMA03 said:
Has Anyone On The Forum Tried The venom 400 computer mod. It Claims Gains Of Up To 25% More Hp With The Flip Of A Switch. If You Have Tried This Mod, Let Me Know What You Think And If It Is A Good Investment.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/dpstore/ven400percon.html

I also was interested in this product that I saw in N>W> Off-Road (UGH!) and checked around off this site and it ain't what they say. My advise is to forget about it and save your money for something worthwhile.

'02 Pre-Runner; TRD S/C, 7th, headers, cat-back, air filter, step bars, Justin bull bar with KC fog lamps, Monomax shocks, summit anti roll traction springs, ARE hard tonneau cover with home made bed rug.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
2BIGTACOMA03 said:
Has Anyone On The Forum Tried The venom 400 computer mod. It Claims Gains Of Up To 25% More Hp With The Flip Of A Switch.

195 hp, x .25% = 48.75 extra hp. The only switch that will give you that is nitrous. What a load of crap. Valves, a cam, intake and exhaust work, headers and an ignition kit would give you that, but not a chip. Maybe on a deisel, where they are strangled when you get them. But we don't deisel unless the gas is bad...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts