TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I drove to Denver on Thursday night cause me and some peeps went to the Avs game last night (we won 4-1). As I was driving into town I get pulled over. I couldn't figure out why?

So this Co Trooper comes to my window and says she pulled me over for not using my blinker while changing lanes. I thought it odd! She asked me for the usual lic. reg. ins.. Oh Shit I left my DL in my work truck!

So she asks why we are here, where we came from etc... then goes to her car to run my lic.

She comes back and asks my buddy if he has his lic. on him. Yes she ask me if he can drive so she doesn't have to write me a ticket. She says she really doesn't want to and then tells us to have a good time at the game!

I figured out that she was running DUI enforcement that night as soon as we drove away. Her reason for pulling me over was BS but ultimatley the reason she was pulling people over for BS crap is to keep DD's off the damn road.

She could have written me a ticket and made life hell. But I wasn't who she was after and I was cool and cooperative to/with her. No one likes getting pulled over however it's Troopers like her that give the law a good name.

It did help that she was pretty damn HOT!

If anyone knows Tropper Mered tell her thanks again from the guy in the red Toyota!

Oh yeah and if she pulls you over be cool to her! She deserves it!

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
Wow, I wonder if she's really the same person? I don't recall her height, her eyes just totally captured my attention....and her handcuffs...and her gun....Mmmmm hot chicks with guns.....

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
You guys crack me up. Jeeze Jade.. you been pulled over by that many hot trooper chicks?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah I am pretty sure it's the handcuffs and that flashlight.... ohhh the possibilities

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Lysmachia said:
You guys crack me up. Jeeze Jade.. you been pulled over by that many hot trooper chicks?

there are a few of them out there.... and i think i would be one of the foremost authorities on that lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
She pulled me over once on my CBR when they started the whole 'toll HOV lane' thing and I went through the wrong lane. She is pretty hot and very nice. She coulda hit me with a bunch of stuff but just let me go.

Just wanted to add my 'grat to a tropper that isn't a total ass. By my last count that makes the score 432 - 2 horrible cops to good ones. The second guy was a statey that was actually helping a stranded motorist change a flat. I was floored when I saw that, seeing as how I have had 3 cops swerve around me when the tire place didn't tighen my lugs and my wheel fell off in an intersection.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Her last name was something like Mareden, Meredith, something with Mered in it..

Someone needs to go get pulled over in I25 and I 70 until we figure out who she is.. :driving:

I would do it.. but I live to far north

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
If I get another ticket, I'll lose my job of 20 years....I hope you don't mind if I bow out. Besides, I couldn't be lucky enough to get pulled over by Her. I'd get some newb that likes show off his penmanship.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well it looks like the job is up to me then! Next time I am in town I will see what I can do. :cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts