TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone Im from Long Island New York, I have been on this site for a few months now and have to say it is very addicting I have owned many toyotas: pickups, 4 runners, and my fav. the TACOMA, I wanted to say this site helped me out so much I have never done anything to any of my trucks before the one I have now which is a 98 tacoma ext.cab 4x4 the list can go on about the things I have done. The first thing was the dec plate mod all the way to my ome full suspension. I have never asked any question, or even posted, just hours of searching. Again just wanted to say thanks to all the post's I have read good/bad.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
my name is darwin and i have a problem. i too am addicted to ttora.

seroiusly now, this site is chock full of information and in my opinion more importantly real world product/modification reviews. i admire the dudes on here that cut up their trucks, spend hard earned cash, and are cool enough to answer questions and share their wisdom.

thanks

oh and unlike the guy that started this thread the post whore in me comes out once in a while so while searching i tend to go off ranting every now and then. but hey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts