TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think anyone would reconize me but it won't hurt to try if I give out some clues:
98 green taco 4WD 5 speeds
6" Trailmaster lift
Demello double square sliders (welded on by Jason Demello himself at his in-law's front house)
SAW cranked to 2"
Rear Alcan leafs spring for 8" lift
35" Goodyear MDR
Leer camper.
last time I hanged out with the S.Cal fols was in Joshua back in... errr...about 3-4 years ago...
the reason I post again was I saw "Rockoma" the other day... and just for the heck of it

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
I don't think anyone would reconize me but it won't hurt to try if I give out some clues:
98 green taco 4WD 5 speeds
6" Trailmaster lift
Demello double square sliders (welded on by Jason Demello himself at his in-law's front house)
SAW cranked to 2"
Rear Alcan leafs spring for 8" lift
35" Goodyear MDR
Leer camper.
last time I hanged out with the S.Cal fols was in Joshua back in... errr...about 3-4 years ago...
the reason I post again was I saw "Rockoma" the other day... and just for the heck of it
Welcome back!
We have our next run out in Johnson Valley. Trails for everyone. Come out and have fun!

Rockoma=Bill right?

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
Hmmm, do I remember? Blonde or light longer hair, wife came with you? Maybe, maybe not? My memory is gone! Looked in my pictures and couldn't find it. Anyway, welcome back!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back!
We have our next run out in Johnson Valley. Trails for everyone. Come out and have fun!

Rockoma=Bill right?
thx for the wcb
Well..Rockoma used to be Bill's...but then he gave it to his niece...she's a charming gal..and knows how to shot pool too.
as for the run..i'll have to check that out.

DennisDawg
Browns Fan on Dirt
Hmmm, do I remember? Blonde or light longer hair, wife came with you? Maybe, maybe not? My memory is gone! Looked in my pictures and couldn't find it. Anyway, welcome back!

nope..but thx for the wcb though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts