TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I saw that one before. I cant belive it ran as long as it did.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
LOL i havent seen that one before. that looks like fun though lol, they ramped that sucker like 6ft in the air lol.

what did they put on the bead of the tire to reset the bead like that? just gas? cause ive never seen that before but it looked cool.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Greg,
I'm pretty sure that you can use starting fluid, but it's dangerous. It looked like he was using some type of aresol though.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Wiskey_33 said:
Greg,
I'm pretty sure that you can use starting fluid, but it's dangerous. It looked like he was using some type of aresol though.
haha yeah its dangerous! thats why i wanna do it! lol thanks

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
This gives me too many bad ideas. I gotta find me a 100 dollar jeep and its on like donkey kong. I love the jeep jumping the cars thing. That jeeps front end has got to be 10 ft+ in the air.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Yeah he is using starter fluid for the tire, you can do it with ga, or any REALLY flammable liquid....dangerous, and can cause the tire to:
a) over pressurize, and explode.
b) that air is super heated, thats why it works, and it will also cool just as rapidly, and can suck the tire right back off of the rim also...

This jeep runs a long time and I didnt think it woul;d, I've seen parts of this video before, but I guess never the whole thing...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts