TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got around to makin my first wheelin video. . . It was from a couple months ago when I was on Bald Mountain in the newly built rig. :D . . . It's nothin that extreme but we had fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpqxDhzUHQ

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Looks good! one comment though, it is never a good idea to allow passengers to sit on the window opening.

My wife tries to do that as well instead of getting out to spot and I have to correct her everytime!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
elliot_irwin said:
shes kinda tall how stable dose it feel?
Yes, it is definitely too tall for my liking. Lots of scary body roll. . . . I'm just waiting until I have more time to drop the body lift. . . .

Bear said:
Looks good! one comment though, it is never a good idea to allow passengers to sit on the window opening.
Yeah, I totally agree . . . That was my sister. I was tellin' her "Get your head back inside!" . . . She listened when she saw the tree commin up on her side. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I love the Shaver Lake area and its trails. . . . I consider myself very blessed to live so close to them. :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Its funny because at first when it said wheelin at Bald Mountain I was wondering how the hell you pulled that off or if you knew something I didnt. Around where I live in Maine there is a Bald Mountain that people hike a lot but you cant wheel on. It kind of got me curious about trying though...

·
Registered
394 Posts
You have one badass rig!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
wow man...you have taken the title of the nicest rig i have ever seen. I hope you dont mind me asking you a few questions when i start working on my suspsnion.

brad

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the compliments guys. . . .

The band playing in the back is called Resurrection Band. They're a Christian rock band from the 70s. Those songs were actually pulled off vinyl to digital format. . . .

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to put together another cool wheelin video. We're heading back up to Bald mountain but this time it should be covered in snow. The only thing is that I don't have anyone to come as passenger so it'll be hard to do a lot of recording. . . . If anyone in the area would like to come, you're more than welcome to hop in with me. . . .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
Revivalist
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing