TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I have returned to work as of today. There is a guy here at Cartech that I helped one day, and told me if I ever needed anything to let him know. Well, he has full control to a vinyl cutter and he told me he can make just about anything on it for me.

By any chance would you guys be interested in a custom PA TTORA logo? I'm not a very artistic person, so I'm going to need some help. Maybe a couple of you who do have artistic talent can upload a few ideas and we can vote on one, and get this guy to print out a batch for us? Obviously it would have to be a single tone decal, as he'd be doing it while at work.

Just wondering. Let me know guys.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
That would be sweet!

I am not much of an artistic person myself but I can play around on photoschope and such an see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
550 Posts
How large of a decal could he cut? I need a pretty big one. This has nothing to do with the TTORA so I would pay him seperately.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How large of a decal could he cut? I need a pretty big one. This has nothing to do with the TTORA so I would pay him seperately.
Let me email him and see.

Edit:

Just got off the phone with him. The rolls are 24", however, he can go bigger if we don't mind applying them in two halfs. A hand drawn sketch will work, but a digital copy is preferred as the vinyl cutter uses Corel Draw to get it's cut out points from.

Like I said before, he'll be doing this on company time so they can't be too invovled.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I like both!;)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
While I do like both,
I am more partical to the second one.

However we do have to remember that this is going to be a single tone Decal upon Bruce's explanation.

So then once we decided, we would have to decided which color we would want, Solid Black, Sloid White, Solid Red, etc.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I myself like the second one. I'll run it by the guy and see what he's comfortable doing. Apparently the last time I fixed the guy's computer (the one hooked up to the vinyl cutter), he was VERY appreciative of my help. I may be able to work something out with him. Regardless, I'm pretty sure he's going to do the cutting for....can we say...FREE! :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
I personally would take the second one also. Only thing that doesnt make sense to me is why does it say pennsylvania across the top to again say PATTORA? shouldnt it just be Pennsylvania TTORA? And it needs and space or - Between off and road. Yea....im odd like that :eek:

·
Registered
819 Posts
I personally would take the second one also. Only thing that doesnt make sense to me is why does it say pennsylvania across the top to again say PATTORA? shouldnt it just be Pennsylvania TTORA? And it needs and space or - Between off and road. Yea....im odd like that :eek:
r u related to MONK :rofl2: I like the second one, but should maybe the o look like a tire???

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
LOL...Monk.

I like that idea though. Definitely make the O look like a tire. Maybe some variation of a super swamper or M/T.
Thats exactly what I was thinking, making the O look like a Super Swamper

·
Registered
80 Posts
Me too!!! but yeh i agree 100%!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts