TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be a noob question but im looking to upgrade my stock headlights in my 2nd gen pickup. was thinking about the vision x headlights-checked em out on marlin. slightly less expsenive than the hellas. whos got em and was it a noticeable difference over stock?

Cheers!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Actually was thinking about ordering the same thing, let me know how they work out for you. The reviews on them look great.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Marlin sells them now...

·
Registered
311 Posts
I installed VISION X headlights in my truck! Definetely brighter than stock, but I'm using the OE halogen bulbs because the "blue" bulbs Marlin sells, are not allowed to run on streets in Hawaii.:D

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I always hated the cop cars in the Big Island. Normal vehicles with one small blue light you can hardly see in the rearview.

My friends dad had a corvette. Both my friend and his half brother are now cops there.

Are they that strict? Guys over here run blue, yellow and even green!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I always hated the cop cars in the Big Island. Normal vehicles with one small blue light you can hardly see in the rearview.

My friends dad had a corvette. Both my friend and his half brother are now cops there.

Are they that strict? Guys over here run blue, yellow and even green!
I had blue halogen bulbs in my truck, and cops never bothered me. But prior to having my truck "safety check" my friend who owns a service station, and do safety inspections, said blue lights no pass. So I put the regular halogen bulbs and leave it in, no problems.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts