TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this up for the Hawaii 4x4 Association. They receive a free spot at the show every year and all that is asked of them is a little help with general setup of the show. Show your support for the sport by helping out.

Build The Track Show Volunteers needed for setup

Here is the thread for all that are available to dedicate a few hours of their time to help setup for the show. It will be held on Saturday June 19th.
I am waiting for a response As to the time that we are needed to help setup for the show. I will post as soon as I know, but a ball park time would be from like 8 a.m
Please post if you can volunteer, and send me a pm with your name and phone number.
Thanks And Aloha
Chad R

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
If you would like your truck in the show, there are spots available also. Please contact my self or go the H4x4A website and respond there. Also, if you go to the H4x4A site, consider making a donation to the association. They are a non-profit aimed at keeping trails open and helping the community open new ones.
Here is their site http://www.hawaii4x4association.org/

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a meeting tonight at 6PM at Aloha Tower Hooters for the BTT show volunteers. If you still want to participate in the setup and tear down of the show, please come to the meeting tonight. Sorry its last minute, I just found out myself. If you have anymore questions you can call me at 388-6683.

Jesse

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone is still interested in putting their truck in the show, come down tomorrow at 6AM and tell them your with the Hawaii 4x4 Association. There should be plenty of room for the non registered people, you just might end up in a different section. Also, if you want to volunteer to help the set up and break down of the show, show up at 6 AM as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts