TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Damn, that was a tough decision! it was a huge debate in my head between 2, 10, 15. I liked #10 but it seems to have more detail that some would like and it'll be more difficult (ie more $$$) to have items made for it. On the other hand, it does show the club's not just Tacoma specific. #15 is good because the truck appears to be close to stock and still capable (as shown by the rocks it's climbing on). Finally, 2 only shows a side profile so it could be almost any year taco but I don't know what to think about the "established" part. Just my .02

·
Registered
478 Posts
Man that was one of the hardest desicions(sp?) i had to make in a while!! Anyway I wnt with #10...That would look sweet on the back window.

Eric

·
Registered
204 Posts
yup i had to take numero 15...i liked numero 16 too but the truck on 15 made my decision

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Yeah, #10 is too detail intensive, although it's a nice piece of work. Think about it, though. It wouldn't be very distinct on your truck in the form of, say, a 7" sticker on your back window. Some of the others (#15...oh yea!) are more impactful and recognizable. I like the phrase "Established 1999" on some, like #2, but I don't like the overall design of those. Tough call. #15!

·
Registered
204 Posts
now that you mention it the est. 1999 would be nice to have

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Lots of good options. I went with #12, Its clean and would look good as a sticker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Mythica
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing