Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Difficulty: 1 - Stock no problem
Starts: 3/24/2007 9:00:00 AM At: McDonalds Rainbow & Blue Diamond
Ends: 3/24/2007 2:00:00 PM At: Red Rock Scenic Loop
Run put on by: Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers
Description:
Everybody is invited to participate in this run.
Please come out and enjoy a spring day in the Spring Mountains with friends.
Moreover, everybody who participates in the run is invited to join us at the Blue Ox Tavern (5825 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV. 2½ blocks east of Jones on the south side of the street) at 6:00PM where we will celebrate the service of the outgoing officers. Unlike the appetizer spread of last year, this is a full dinner so we should not run out of food again. Soft drinks, coffee and tea are included. You're on your own for booze.

All Vegas Valley 4 Wheel Club members... your cost of the dinner is paid by the club. Non members are asked to donate $15 to cover their cost. A donation isn't mandatory so please come to the dinner and help us celebrate

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Thanks for the info Tim

·
Registered
616 Posts
Difficulty: 1 - Stock no problem
So my 4 wheel drive Porsche 911 should be fine on this run. RIGHT???

Where are you guys going anyway? I'm assuming it is Potato Ridge again. Did you find any additional trails up there to run? We ran into Edwin (in the Scrambler) on Potato Ridge, and seemed to be with him the rest of the run.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no additional trail I wish
it'll probably be the first little trail and maybe a powerline road till we hit paved road then potato

originally we were going to run cold creek to wheeler then down chipmonk
don't know what made them change there minds

did you guys make it to the mud hut

·
Registered
616 Posts
No mud huts for us. Ed (in a 4Runner) and Hector (in the FJ) made it through the obstacle. By the time we figured out how to syphin gas for Joel, we realized we were running out of time. We still didn't get off of Rocky Gap until about 6:45 PM. It was a long day. But a fun one. I'm glad you were able to come out for part of it!!

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Love to go, but I can't do Saturdays! Sundays only, except for multi day expeditions. Like our Easter Trip!! 1.5 days for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts