TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a WAAG brushguard that I modified for my 3" BL I want to sell. It is for a 2001 and up tacoma, but I installed it on my 99. That is only relevant B/C the front middle bar is designed to follow the hood contour of the newer model. The way I modded the brackets to work is different than most people. I cut the original bracket ends off the bar, modded them to be bolted to the side of the frame instead of under it and then bolted them to the side of the guard. I have pics of it on my truck and how it mounts. I will also take close up shots of the brackets. I dont know what othere years it would work with, so if you are interested make sure it would fit. I live on Long Island NY and dont even know how to ship this, so I would rather meet up somewhere rather than ship this thing. It is in decent shape, some chips in the paint, (I repainted it, nothing through original paint) but no rust. I also drilled 4 hole so I could mount the hella lights on it. They are not for sale right now. If you want pics I will e-mail them to you. I dont know what to ask for this, I guess $125 or OBO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts